Mosaic January 25, 2020
Break out your swimsuit, because it’s time for a chilly pool plunge with several hundred of the coolest Special Olympics supporters in Northern VA! We’ve got cool incentives and a costume contest for the fanciest plungers!
January 25, 2020
2910 District Avenue
Join us for the Polar Plunge® Festival at the Mosaic District in Fairfax, where you can show us your best cannonball into an icy pool for a great cause! Bring your friends and family out for live music and chance to claim the title as the best-dressed plunger! Remember it's $100 to take the Plunge, but the more you raise, the cooler the prizes.
Looking for great fundraising tools to help you reach your goal? Download the event poster today!
- Noon - Plunger check In/Registration opens
- 1 pm - Plunge festivities begin with costume contest, event announcement, and awards, followed by plunging individually
- 2 pm- Plunger check in/Registration closes
Plunging concludes after last plunger plunges or when registration closes based on which happens second.
Plungers will have access to a plunger hospitality area with snacks donated by Mosaic District restaurants. Changing areas will be available on site for plungers post event.
Parking at the Mosaic District is free. Plungers and spectators are encouraged to park in one of the below, closest garages:
- The garage at the Avalon Apartments 2987 District Ave, Fairfax, VA 22031
- The garage at the Modera Apartments 2920 District Ave, Fairfax, VA 22031
- Plungers and spectators can also access the event via the Metro. Take the orange line to Dunn Loring and the Mosaic District is a 1 mile cab/Uber/Lyft ride away.