The Youth Challenge begins at 11 am at Tim’s Rivershore Restaurant & Crabhouse; the actual Plunge is at 2 pm. Registration details are below; if you have additional questions, please contact Ellen Head, email@example.com or 703-359-4301.
Sign up today!
1. Find a teacher/advisor/adult to sponsor the team and serve as the team captain, and have him/her register the group through firstgiving.
2. Have each team member register on firstgiving; when prompted, they should link to the team page. Note: non-youth members (parents, etc.) can join your team.
3. Each team member then should create a personal fundraising page.
4. Start fundraising!
5. Have all under 18 team members fill out a paper waiver. These need to be turned in by the team captain at registration on the day of the event.
• Potential to earn community service credit
• Group photos of your team
• Costume contests – prizes for best dressed male and female
• Cool prizes - everyone will receive a T-shirt just for being brave enough to take the challenge; the highest fundraising group will receive a catered celebration!